Benefits to Your Organization
- Support Throughout the Service Member Lifecycle
- Engage Service Members & Leadership
- Drive Human Performance Program Accountability
Support Throughout the Service Member Lifecycle
Easily collect, centralize, and analyze your data throughout a service member’s lifecycle. Use personalized dashboards to present the data to all stakeholders and quickly action insights with custom notifications and alerts.
Effectively select recruits by identifying common characteristics of the most successful candidates. Help candidates prepare for fitness tests by providing individualized programming.
Move candidates through the pipeline quicker, increase graduation rates, and minimize force attrition by providing personalized programming and timely interventions to those at risk of injury or performance failure.
Increase training and deployment availability by reducing physical and mental injuries, speeding time to return, and improving resiliency. Track factors that contribute to injury, create custom Injury Risk Profiles specific to your environment, and flag individuals so timely interventions can be delivered.
Improve the overall quality of life for those who have served their country. Easily identify common physical and mental health risk factors among veterans and provide access to care and support.
Engage Service Members & Leadership
Get buy-in from service members and leadership for your performance initiatives. Maximize your human performance staff’s time interacting with service members to provide health and fitness programs. Use role-based permissions and custom dashboards to share data with leadership, staff, and service members to inform decision-making.
- Streamline data entry and automate workflows.
Provide real-time insights and critical context to all stakeholders.
- Push data to service members to help guide behavior.
- Improve performance staff effectiveness with targeted intervention insights.
Drive Program Accountability
Demonstrate the impact of your human performance program to military leadership and civilian oversight bodies to ensure the funding you need continues. Control access to and analyze data at an individual, group, or organization level.
- Track resource utilization to understand what facilities and services are being used.
- Monitor compliance with performance directives such as Holistic Health & Fitness (H2F) or Preservation of The Force and Family (POTFF).
- Measure and report on your program’s impact on force readiness and capability.
Devcom Soldier Center & MRDc
“We rapidly deployed a human performance solution that’s flexible, scalable, and integrates with the wearables we’re using today and may utilize in the future.”