Vanguard Roundtable #3: Gender Identity & New Considerations for Human Performance Programs
WANT TO JUMP TO A SPECIFIC DISCUSSION?
3:29 – Terminology
23:13 – There are performance metrics specific to male and female physiology (e.g., menstrual cycle for females, testosterone levels for males, etc.). How do we continue to track and utilize these metrics when someone identifies differently?
If You Enjoyed This Video, You May Also Like…
- Vanguard Roundtable #2: Mental Health vs. Mental Toughness (VIDEO)
- Vanguard Roundtable #1: Tailoring Performance Training to Female Physiology (VIDEO)
- Women Leading from the Front in Medicine, Sports, and the Military (VIDEO)
- Build or Buy Your Human Performance Platform
- How to Get More Consistent Data into Your AMS