Fusion Sport is now seeking a highly motivated and energetic People & Culture Administrator to join our People & Culture Team in Broomfield Office. The People & Culture Administrator will be responsible for providing a range of operational HR and recruitment services and guidance to managers and employees to Fusion Sports operating countries.
Reporting to the People & Culture Manager and working on a range of HR services, you will have outstanding support and guidance to further develop your skills and experience within a global leader in Human performance.
You will be working with driven professionals who are industry leaders and passionate about being a part of a company that is dedicated to Driving Human Performance.
This opportunity is on 40 hours a fortnight, part-time basis, based in our modern office in Broomfield.
We are growing – come and grow with us!
The People & Culture Administration will be responsible for providing a range of operational and administrative HR services, advice and guidance to managers and employees primarily for the Colorado region.
Providing administrative support and advice across the full employee lifecycle and to the wider business. You will work as part of an expert team responding to daily queries and being an integral part of the People & Culture team in the delivery of a first-class service to the business
- Acting as the first point of contact for all HR inquiries with a focus on our Broomfield, USA office and advise accordingly, with a great people experience mindset
- Benefits administration with our health, vision & dental insurance & retirement plans
- Administer on-boarding of new starters
- Manage absences such as sickness, maternity and paternity leave and job changes
- Ensure all data is accurately entered and processed within the deadlines for monthly payroll
- Responsible for maintenance of employee data and ensuring all records are scanned and updated to employee record
- Organize and prepare for our monthly team member recognition and appreciations events
- 2+ years HR or Recruitment administration experience
- Exposure to employment legislation, in particular in Colorado
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload to meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and great communication skills with a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of all data and information
- Competitive remuneration based on experience
- Generous PAID leave entitlements including 4 weeks holiday leave and 2 weeks sick leave per year
- Relocation Allowance for interstate applicants
- Annual professional development budget
Fusion Sport is a proactive equal opportunity employer, and a company that seeks to find great people, even if they don’t “fit the mold” according to formal job descriptions or traditional corporate environments. If you feel you don’t quite fit the exact job description requirements listed here, but can still bring something great to Fusion, please apply!
- To apply for this role, please submit a concise cover letter and your most up-to-date resume for consideration
- A national police check will be required to be completed for this role
- Applicants must be legally entitled to work in the USA
- If you would like to discuss this role further, please contact the HR team at email@example.com
- Applications will close on Friday the 2nd of July 2021 or once a suitable shortlist has been created
A note from the Fusion Sport HR Team to recruitment firms: We politely ask that you avoid making any approaches or sending any unsolicited resumes to our HR team or Hiring Leaders across our business. Fusion Sport will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.