Connectivity made easy
Using a PDA as the control unit for SMARTSPEED, SMARTSPEED LITE and SMARTJUMP provides users with the compact and portable computing power they require to optimise their on-field work. However, when it comes to managing results and team lists, you want the benefit of a full computer screen, mouse and keyboard to get the job done quickly.
SMARTSYNC is available to all Fusion Sport clients as a free tool for:
- Backing up results to PC
- Viewing, editing and exporting results to MS Excel, the web, or directly into SMARTABASE
- Creating and editing team lists and players
- Managing your drills and importing new drill ideas from the Fusion Sport member area
See below for a quick overview, or click on the resources tab for a detailed user tutorial and FREE download.
Easily backup and access your results
Smartscan backs up your results to your PC, and allows you to:
- Combine the results from multiple PDA units into one database
- Filter results by team, drill and date
- Export results to a number of popular formats
- SMARTSCAN support for quick and easy team list management
SMARTSPEED/SMARTABASE direct integration made simple
Using SMARTSYNC you can export results directly across the web into your SMARTABASE data management system, giving you powerful reports in second and sending out automated reports and performance alerts for athlete PBs or other interesting results.