Smartabase - athlete data management software
Revolutionising Athlete, Patient or Student Data Management
The secret to ultimately improving performance, health, and development lies within our ability to collect data which is relevant, analyse it effectively, and use it to guide our actions and decisions in the future. SMARTABASE is the solution coaches, athletes, teachers, researchers and scientists have been searching for. One place where you can store all of your data, and bring it to life with simple yet powerful reports which truly explain the whole story.
What makes SMARTABASE the best athlete data management software?
Whilst there are other companies offering database solutions, these companies will either charge you to develop a system and all its capabilities from the beginning, or alternatively sell you a fixed system that they have developed, which contains many features which you will probably never use. And even then, if you want anything changed to meet your specific needs, you will need to pay expensive customisation charges, if customisation is even possible.
SMARTABASE is a new way of achieving effective athlete data management. WHY? Because it is not a fixed solution, but rather a highly customisable software which can grow and change into the future. SMARTABASE is changing the way the world looks at data management and performance optimisation, at a fraction of the price, and in a fraction of the time.
Learn more about SMARTABASE and how it will take your program to the next level
See the client list
INPUT ANY DATA YOU CAN IMAGINE
There is simply no limit to the types of data you can store in SMARTABASE – numbers, text, videos, images, documents and even raw files from all of your favourite technologies like heart rate, GPS and sensors. Store everything from administrative profiles, medical information, fitness tests and training programs through to coaching data, performance analysis and psychological testing and training. Manage health interventions such as diabetes programs, clinical trials or public health interventions. There are simply no limits – you could even run a farm with it. SMARTABASE is the most user customizable athlete data management software in the world.
ACCESS ANYWHERE, ANYTIME
SMARTABASE is a full online and offline athlete management solution. Access it online through any web browser or any device including PC, Mac, iPhone/iPad, Blackberry playbook and all windows and Android devices. Install the offline application and use it even when not connected to the internet, and then sync back up later. Now even your plane rides can be productive. Powerful cloud hosting options means your data is always secure and available, or host it yourself to suit your IT policy.
SIMPLE YET POWERFUL
The key to a successful data management software lies in making it easy to use, and in giving people powerful summary information that they can understand and benefit from immediately. SMARTABASE contains a variety of reporting and information sharing modules which can provide everything from a one-page dashboard, through to detailed reports in PDF or Excel format. Automated alerts draw attention to the important events, keeping your finger on the pulse, and making sure your athletes are ready to perform at their best.
COMPREHENSIVE CUSTOMISATION TOOLS
Your data management needs will always be changing, and this is the failing point of most other solutions. The infinitely powerful Builder Toolkit allows you to create your own forms, or choose from hundreds of templates to get you started. No IT knowledge is needed – the system can be customised by the people who actually use it. This athlete data management software will meet your needs to a tee, and if you want to change it in the future, go right ahead. Learn more about what can be customised in the system.
COMPLETE CONTROL AND SECURITY
SMARTABASE has a full explicit permissions based administration system, allowing you to strictly control access to every aspect of the system for every user type. Control which modules users can access, and set read/write/delete permissions on every single event page. Protect sensitive data such as medical information, whilst still allowing athletes to enter information for daily monitoring. Whether using the system online or offline, your data is protected with bank level security on all storage and upload/download. SMARTABASE is fully HIPA compliant for medical record storage, and meets all current National and International data protection policies.
DISCOVER THE KEYS TO PERFORMANCE & HEALTH
To truly gain an understanding of what makes athletes perform and stay healthy, you need to have all of your data in one central repository. A range of SMARTABASE tools allow you to link together data sets and perform powerful data mining investigations, flagging interesting relationships to guide your research and innovation.
OUTSTANDING RETURN ON INVESTMENT
For over 8 years our development team has been working with leading industry professionals to discover what coaches, medical staff, athletes and scientists really want. Your SMARTABASE athlete data management solution will be built quickly and cost effectively, and be exactly what you were looking for, and more.
SMARTABASE can be anything from a single dimensional system for injury management or performance monitoring, through to a complete multi-disciplinary solution encompassing every piece of data collected by our organisation.
Medical & Rehab
- Record and track injuries through advanced treatment systems
- Utilise body diagrams and/or integrated OSICS or ICD10 coding
- Upload medical images, reports or video
- Manage return to play goals and outcomes
- Link SOAP notes or MSK screening protocols to injury records
- Use the system to automate SMS and email alerts
- Upload or import data from any technology - GPS, HR, Force plates - even raw files can be processed within SMARTABASE!
- Easily incorporate your own equations and analysis techniques
- Produce comprehensive summary reports automatically
- Collect data from a variety of sources including MS Excel
- Upload video, images or any file formats
- Utilise integrated research tools such as data mining and investigative functions
- Produce daily, weekly or monthly training programs for all aspects of training
- Import or build a database of your favourite exercises, or select from the comprehensive built in S&C database
- Create reusable program templates
- Link programs and events to athlete calendar
- Compare actual vs prescribed loads/intensity
Periodisation and Planning
- Create comprehensive “living” periodisation plans for all areas
- Set goals and see live comparisons
- Link key data to schedules and plans
- Schedule all types of activity (training, games, medical, rehabilitation)
- View live comparisons of theoretical vs. programmed volume and intensity
- Allow athletes to enter monitoring data via internet, iPhone, Blackberry or Smartphone
- Create automatic alerts for identifying high risk athletes
- Monitor physical loads and overtraining markers
- Create dashboards for quick summary overviews
Coaching and Performance Analysis
- Capture game and player stats, GPS analysis and more
- Upload video for review and education
- Relate team performance to other areas (e.g. sport science)
- Use powerful dashboards to monitor your team
Scouting and Talent Identification
- Manage all of your events from sign-up to final reports
- Provide access to scouts, colleges and clubs to view athlete profiles and data
- Set up automated alerts to draw attention to outstanding performances and interesting events
- Share all types of information – even build video showcases of athletes in action
- Store all types of administrative information (i.e. contact details, registration, insurance, sponsorships)
- Manage travel and accommodation bookings
- Full permission based system on all modules
- Create daily/weekly/monthly schedules
- Record payments and equipment allocations
- Track services and collect athlete profile information
- Post educational content such as documents or videos
- Create video based education programs
- Share reports and personal best summaries
- Create discussion boards and forums
- Assess player knowledge and opinions
- Stay informed with the Calendar of training programs, assessments, and appointments.